Saturday, May 19, 2012

This and That

 It's a gorgeous weekend, nice enough to sit outside and drink my tea and pour over some magazines. I'm always plotting and planning. I'm thinking about the garden and the last of the seedlings that need planting. I have tomatoes, peppers and some summer herbs that still need to find homes in my garden. I've planted some peppers out in the front. I think that they will look lovely with the other plants. I love the idea of mixing flowers with vegetables. I guess that edible front yards are all the rage in many parts of the country. Fads and trends take a long time to get to the center of Pennsylvania. So I'm probably very late with this idea.
This picture caught my attention in one of my magazines. I have a couple of ugly chairs that were free and have been sitting sadly in a corner of the basement. They don't have the lovely lines of the chair above, but they will most likely look very pretty with a new, more updated coat of paint and a new cushion.

What are you plotting and planning? For me, it is mostly about the garden and things to do outside.

I hope that your weekend is an inspired one. See you back on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment