Saturday, May 5, 2012

Doughnut Love










Doughnuts, those little round things have been on my mind. I wanted to find a great recipe that was gluten free and would keep the ones I love away from temptation. Nothing really called out to me from the shelves housing all of my cookbooks. Next stop was Facebook, a call out to all of my friends. My niece came to the rescue with a family approved recipe. But later that night I decided that I wanted something that didn't need to rise and was simple enough to put together first thing in the morning.

I decided to try a recipe from here. These went from mixing bowl to kitchen table in less than 30 minutes. I mixed up the dry ingredients the night before and left out the eggs along side. In the morning I threw it all together and voila, doughnuts.

As side note, Roost is my favorite eye candy blog at the moment. She has a lovely way with words and has the most beautiful photos. If you want to surprise your family with some doughnut love follow my first link and you will find the recipe. Have a fantastic weekend full of love, laughter, and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment