Thursday, May 31, 2012

Crash Hot Potatoes On The Grill

Have you ever had them? They are potato heaven, really they are. Pioneer Woman has a great recipe for them, pictures and all, very easy to follow along.



When the weather turned hot this past week I was not about to turn the oven on, not even for my favorite potato side dish. I will tell you from experience that they work on the grill and come out even better I think. They take on a bit of that grilled taste and are a great accompaniment to a plate of grilled veggies.



The only change is that you will want to use a cast iron skillet and let it get nice and hot before you put the potatoes on. Use boiled potatoes that are just tender. I like to use potatoes that are on the small side. Be very gentle when flipping and you will be rewarded with delicious crunchy on the outside, creamy on the inside potato goodness.

Try it, I know that you will  love.

No comments:

Post a Comment