Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Well Planned Day


Today I want to spend some time in the garden, tending the flowers and veggies.


I need to come up with a way to outsmart the birds so that we can harvest our blueberries that are starting to ripen.

I need to spend some time staking our tomato plants. I know all of the supplies are in the basement, I just have to dig them out.


When all of the chores outside are done, I want to sit down with this project and finish it off. After all, I will need it one day. It has been on my needles for over a year and it's time to finish her off.

Sure there will be cooking and some other projects to work on, but these things are on my to do list right now at the start of the weekend.

I hope that your weekend is a good one filled with what you love most.

No comments:

Post a Comment